Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2007

I knew it, but...

...its' always tough, when it arrives. The Downswing. Or let's say the first loss.

I just lost over $100 playing NL$100. Actually the session started good, but there were some coinflips, where I had not the best of it.

The main hand was:
I had KK and raised to about $4 from early position and only the Button called.

The flop came Txx (with two clubs). I bet ou the pot and got minraised. This special opponent always did this so far when he was on a draw. The only possible draw out there was club flush draw. And since I had the Kc I decided to put in right there on the flop. So I went All-In and he instacalled with AcQc. The turn was a blank but the river brought another club.

OK this is pretty normal and there is nothing really interesting about this hand. But so far I went so good on AP. I really had a good run of cards. And you always hope that it will last as long as possible. But once you lose 1 Buy-In you get frustrated.

Right now I'm still up about $150 for october and october is still young, but hey, I was up over $250. Damn...

My goal is to end october with a plus of $500 and I think it's still possible.

Keine Kommentare: