Freitag, 21. September 2007

Blog-Entry #1; Finally @ NL$50

Hi folks, this is my brand new poker blog. I want to post my results and maybe some interesting hands I played.
As the title says for itself, I finally reached NL$50 (6-max) on Everest Poker.
The boring months playing NL$25 have now come to an end.
My results on NL$50 so far (checkyourbets.com):
Session 1: 2h 48min. --> +$59.68
Session 2: 2h 54min. --> +$51.43

These sessions were of course great:
My Aces and Kings hold up, I sucked out frequently at the others and I didn' get bad-beated.
So of course these great starting results aren't 100% pure. But at least they give me some room to maneuver before the bad times may start (but hopefully won't).

I'm really looking forward for my next session. NL$50 is so much more fun AND I think the players on average are worse than on NL$25.
I think on the lower limits, there are more new players who try to build a bankroll by playing solid and tight poker. The higher you get, the more the players like to gamble or like to take a shot. At least this is, what I have noticed throughout my first short session.
Greetings...

Keine Kommentare: