Sonntag, 23. September 2007

Blog#3, $20+2 SnG

Today I played one $20+2 SnG. And I won it. Yippie!!!
Three important hands occured:
1) I doubled the first time when I hit my flush with 9h8h on the turn. I were up against a flopped straight and my opponent was drawing dead.
2) I doubled on another big stack, with a FH over FH. The Board was: A75 2 A. I had A7 and was up against A2, nice...
From there on I was the CL and I busted the bubble
3) when I flopped a flush and was up against a crazy gone OESD, again my opponent was drawing dead.

Thanks to Everest Poker for having a great structur, there was no need to gamble early. So I invested my chips always with the best of it. And I wasn't All-IN before the flop once, but the final hand:
HU I had a nice 2:1 chip advantage and the first or second hand finished the whole SnG. I had AQ and needed to improve against 88. But the board gave me a wheel. I played about an hour and made a profit of +$78.

After that I played a very short session NL$50 and I lost -$3.

Maybe I will play some more Sng's in the future but I don't know yet.

Keine Kommentare: